About Me

My photo
kUALa Pilah, seremBAn, Malaysia
i like to do uncertainties type of things.. ^^

Saturday, January 15, 2011

mY thE fiRSt enTRy

Hello fellows...its 2.13 in morning..and I'm still figure what kind of entry should i wrote for this newly unexpected created blog..though i always could not barely think why should there anyone would love to wrote on something on blog and yet I'm on it!
(sighs) but hey, i know something,i can try my best on this too. but yah! as i expected there will be a bunch of grammar n spelling error..and i still think i can keep on the track.
actually, i think i ran out of word. what should i write yeah???
I'm not a love poets.

I'm not a creator of the philosophy.

and surely thing I'm not poem builders.
then what u should i write for?? but one thing that i know about blog-ing is its should be relaxing.
and which part of my self can i find that??

Guess what?? My blog now got one entry before i could realize it (=.=) !!! I'm seriously not see this coming in any of my imaginary future..but hey! i did it.

for the closure, just let me share a song that i probably most enjoy in my entire life..

HEY! i getting love this blog-ing thing... thanks~ 

1 comment: